Red Kap PT2A Performance Shop Pant
- Belt Loops: Wider and longer belt loops to accommodate a variety of work belts
- Blend: 54% Polyester / 42% Cotton / 4% Spandex
- Care: Industrial laundry, light soil and home wash
- Closure: Concealed, no-scratch button closure at waistband
- Fabric: 8 oz. Canvas
- Finish: Soil release and color retention
- First IL-friendly Spandex fabric
- Full inseam gusset for added mobility
- Double knees
- Double-needle stitching
- Reinforced front pocket bags to help prevent common wear and tear
- Relaxed Cut Leg fits easily over work boots
- Invisible stretch waistband expands up to 3 additional inches for added comfort and mobility
- Pant stocked in 37" unfinished lengths only
- Pocket: Two jean-style front pockets, two oversized hip pockets, no-scratch cargo pocket on left leg and unique double-pocket design on right leg
- Silhouette: Relaxed, modern fit that combines the durability of a work pant with the comfort of a jean
- Waistband: Comfort stretch elastic
161068 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
There are pants and there are “made-to-work-on-cars” pants. These are those. Pants that have more pockets because when you’re flat on your back staring at the under side of an engine, you need easy access to your tools. These pants have scratch-free closures, so when you’re up to your elbows in mechanical bliss, you don’t have to worry about scratching the paint job. Comfort is no stranger to the mechanic, tech or gearhead thanks to features like our Stretch Waistband, Double Knees Design and Inseam Gusset. There’s only one pair of pants that’s garage-born, feature-rich and made specifically for the automotive industry. And they’re only from Red Kap.
- 44 waist and larger are higher in price*.