How much will Residential Shipping Cost me?
|Product Value||UPS Ground||UPS 2nd Day Air||UPS 3rd Day Air|
|$1 to $99.99||$7.95||Call||49.99|
Add'l charges for Hawaii and Alaska.
See conditions below.
UPS Ground: Most orders arrive within a few days but can take up to 7 days for delivery, depending on how far your address is away from one of our eight warehouses spread throughout the United States. Do not include weekends or holidays. We make no guarantee on delivery time and are not responsible for delays caused by UPS. No deliveries on weekends or holidays. 3 Day Select: (3 Day Select is twice as fast as Ground) Selecting 3 Day Select does NOT mean you will receive your order three days after the order is placed. Only that we will ship the order using UPS 3 Day Select. Meaning, you will receive your order within 3 business days, once the order has shipped. Do not include weekends or holidays. We make no guarantee on delivery time and are not responsible for delays caused by UPS. No deliveries on weekends or holidays. 2nd Day Air: 2nd Day Air does NOT mean you will receive your order two days after the order is placed. Only that we will ship your order using UPS 2nd Day Air. Meaning, you will receive your order within 2 business days, once the order has shipped. Do not include weekends or holidays. We make no guarantee on delivery time and are not responsible for delays caused by UPS. No deliveries on weekends or holidays.
Mail Orders - Flat shipping charges based on price.
Military APO and FPO - None, UPS will not deliver to APO's or FPO's
International Orders - None. We are NO longer accepting orders for shipping outside the U.S.A.
Return Authorization Required. Before you return or exchange any item for any reason - You must first contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RMA) which is required for all returns or exchanges, and shipping instructions.
E-mail [email protected] or FAX 866-299-9555 (Be sure to include the order number, item, and your name.)
Items received without an Return Authorization Number (RMA) will be refused and sent back to you.
How long do I have?
You can exchange or return merchandise within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that HAVE NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED, SOILED, OR WASHED. The product(s) must still be in original packaging, not opened, along with ALL original tags attached.
What CANNOT be returned or exchanged?
The following items cannot be returned: products from the following categories: closeouts, or customized orders.
What do I need to make a return?
- Return Authorization Number (RMA#).
- Original receipt or packing slip/Completed return form.
- Each item being returned or exchanged.
- Box to ship in.
How do I make a return?
- Call or Email Us: You can call Customer Service for Return Authorization Number (RMA#) toll free at 1-800-347-8856 or email [email protected]
- Please CLICK HERE to go to our online returns section.
- Packing: Securely pack the merchandise and enclose the bottom portion of the packing slip with your return.
- Shipping: Ship Your Return with your desired shipping method. We encourage the use of a reliable shipping company such as UPS, USPS, or any other insured carrier in order to track your package. We are not liable for any lost returns. You will not be credited for Shipping and Handling. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Ship Returned Items to:
- 7512 Lyndale Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55423
- Check Your E-mail: We will send you an e-mail to notify you that your return has been processed and the requested action was taken: the item(s) is exchanged and/or the proper account is credited. You should expect the credit in your account 5-7 business days after we have received your return.
What about the shipping costs?
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable
- You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges for returned items.
- Exchanges on orders which received Free Shipping will be charged for the additional shipping costs of sending your new items.
- Returns on orders which received Free Shipping will have the standard applicable shipping cost deducted from the refund amount.
- If you received free shipping on your purchase of $99 or more, the original shipping charges may be deducted before your credit is issued if your order total falls below $99.
What other important returns/exchanges information I should know?
- A credit will be issued as soon as we receive and approve your return, it will be processed accordingly.
- Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- Special offers may be subject to reduction by a return/exchange or cancellation.
- If you return a part of an order or an order in its entirety, a restocking fee of up to 20% may apply (Especially Large Orders).
For faster service on exchanges, we recommend you reorder and purchase the correct item online. Send the return back to us with the RMA number. When the old products are returned we will credit your account, less shipping charges. The customer is responsible for cost of shipping the exchange.
Shipping charges will apply for all exchanges.
Defects in Workmanship
Defect in workmanship must be presented to us by phone (800-347-8856), fax, or E-Mail Customer Service within 30 business days from receipt of your order. (Be sure to include the order number, item, and your name.)
Shortages or Incorrect Orders
All claims for shortages or incorrect orders must be presented to us by phone (800-347-8856), fax, or E-Mail Customer Service, within 5 business days from receipt of your order. (Be sure to include the order number, item, and your name.)
Orders which have already reached our distribution center cannot be canceled, changed, or stopped. Call us immediately at 800-347-8856 and we will try and assist you. All cancellations require confirmation by our customer service department at 800-347-8856. We may not be able to cancel or modify your order, in some cases we have only minutes after your order is received before we submit your order to one of our eight processing centers. Once the order pull ticket is printed, we have no way to stop it. It like finding a needle in a hey stack. Our apologies. All our products are returnable and customers should follow our normal return policy shown above.
Orders shipped, but refused by the customer will still be charged shipping charges. Embroidery orders which have already been embroidered but not shipped cannot be canceled, changed, or returned. Shipping charges will apply if the order has shipped or is in our distribution system. Orders that have been shipped, but not wanted by the customers should follow our return policy shown above.
All Orders are shipped using UPS or FedEx Standard Ground, 3 Day Select, or 2nd Day Air to the United States only. No deliveries on weekends and holidays.