Carhartt X06 Yukon Coveralls
- 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon
- Lined with our warmest arctic-weight quilted nylon polyester
- Snaps under the collar for an optional hood (A113 Extremes® Hood)
- Double knees with cleanout botoms that accommodate knee pads
- Ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closure
2927 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
The Carhartt X06 Yukon Coveralls will get the job done in the coldest weather. It is made of 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck 100% with a nylon quilted to arctic-weight polyester lining. It features multiple tool and utility pockets, hammer loop, corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood, ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closures, and triple-stitched main seams. It also has a split back with bi-swing for comfort, rib-knit storm cuffs, pleated elbows for ease of movement and pencil slots on the left sleeve. Double knees with cleanout bottoms can accommodate knee pads.